The no-makeup look has become increasingly popular in recent years, and it’s no wonder; nothing turns heads quite like a flawless, I-woke-up-like-this complexion. Of course, ‘no makeup look’ doesn’t mean ‘no makeup,’ but no one has to know that.
Whether you’re interested in this look because it’s simple to apply or you want to look nice without looking too dressy, here are a few tips to get you started:
- Begin by gently exfoliating your face. This will clear the dead skin and leave you with fresh, clean skin.
- Apply your facial SPF and moisturizer. You can use a tinted moisturizer that matches your skin tone or a slightly darker shade for a warmer complexion.
- Use a concealer to cover up any darkness around the eyes. This will help you look more awake and alive. You can also use the concealer for pimples and acne scars.
- If you have oily skin or particularly oily areas, lightly powder your face to prevent creases from the concealer.
- If you want to create the illusion of a gently sun-kissed face, lightly apply a bronzer to your cheekbones, forehead, and top of your nose.
- Use a blush that gives your cheeks a natural, rosy hue.
- Gently brush your eyebrows with a tinted brush to make them appear fuller and add a little extra color. You can skip this step by making use of one of Godefroy’s eyebrow tinting kits, which will allow you to easily color your eyebrows once every 4 weeks! It lasts through showers, workouts, and pools visits, and it goes great with a no makeup look.
- No eyeliner is needed for this style, but mascara is acceptable. With Godefroy 28 Day Mascara, you can color your eyelashes without the use of mascara and speed up your makeup routine.
- The only thing left is to give your lashes a little curl, and you are ready to start your day!
Check out Godefroy line of eyebrow and eyelash products that will give your morning routine a boost and leave a comment about how you’ve personalized your no-makeup look.